Thai Health Songkhla International Marathon
annual running event held in every August in the south
of Thailand is still an attraction for runners from
other areas in Thailand as well as from our neighbour
countries. The event has been held for 6 times already
and for this latest version, it looks very promising.
race comprises of wheelchair/marathon (42.195 km), half
marathon (21.1 km), quarter marathon (10.5 km), and
fun run (4 km).
- Course: Officially
sanctioned by Asian Amateur Athletic Association -
AAAA and Amateur Athletic Association of Thailand
- AAAT (See Course Map)
- Start & Finish
Line: At the Statue of Krom Luang Chumporn
Marathon / Wheelchair Marathon - 42.195 km.
Half Marathon - 21.100 km.
Quarter Marathon - 10.500 km.
Fun Run - 4.000 km.
- Start Time (Time
Marathon - 04:00 a.m. (6 hours)
Wheelchair Marathon - 03:45 a.m. (6 hours)
Half Marathon - 05:45 a.m. (3 hours)
Quarter Marathon - 06:00 a.m. (1.5 hours)
Fun Run - 06:10 a.m. (30 minutes)
Marathon - from 03:00-03:30 a.m.
Wheelchair Marathon - from 03:00-03:30 a.m.
Half Marathon - from 03:30-04:30 a.m.
Quarter Marathon - from 03:30-04:30 a.m.
Fun Run - from 04:00-05:30 a.m.
- Registration / Application
ONLY from 21 - 27 August 2005 at Songkhla
Provincial Hall, Muang Songkhla District
* Registration is NOT available on the
race day *
- Entry Fees:
Marathon / Wheelchair Marathon - 500
Baht / Person
Half Marathon - 300 Baht / Person
Quarter Marathon - 200 Baht / Person
Fun Run - 150 Baht / Family, 100 Baht / Person, 50
Baht / Student
- Race Kits Collection:
Only on 27 August 05 (Sat.), 09:00 a.m. - 09:00 p.m.
at Songkhla Provincial Hall, Muang Songkhla District
Songkhla Hotel: Tel 074 441850-59
- Rachamangala Pavilion Beach Resort: Tel 074 487222
- Lake Inn Hotel: Tel 074 321044
- B.P. Samila Beach and Resort: Tel 074 440222
- Greenworld Hotel: Tel 074 437900-8
- Viva Hotel: Tel 074 321035-7
- Royal Crown Hotel: Tel 074 311918
- Songkhla Hotel: Tel 074 313505
- Hadkaew Resort Hotel: Tel 074 331058-66
- Refreshment Stations will be set
up at every 2.5 km.
- Sponging Station will be set up at every
5 km. for Marathon and will be set for Half Marathon
at 15 km. and 20 km.
- Light Meals and electrolyte beverages will
be served at the finish area
- Medical Facilities will be available at 30
km., 35 km., and finish point
- Baggage Deposit will be at starting point
(Only Marathon runners who deposit baggage at the
statue of Krom Luang Chumporn, please receive them
back at the finish line)
- Contact: For
more information please contact contact